We meet in the Multi -Center,
often referred to as the Youth Center.
If you have a Bible you can bring that, if not, we have plenty for you to use.
What will Happen:
- 9:15: We enjoy Community Groups (CGs) in the Multi-Center. We all meet together for a few minutes and then disperse into groups of Jr and Sr High Guys and Gals.
- 10:30: We join the rest of the church for worship.
- 6:30: We meet in the Multi-Center and study the Bible verse-by-verse. We normally finish at 7:30 but most of the young people stay to play games until about 8:30.
- 5:00: Dinner in the gym. After eating the youth help clean up until 6:30.
- 6:30: We meet in the Multi-Center for Bible study. We normally finish at 7:30 but most of the young people stay to play games in in the gym until about 8:30.
Students from various public and private high schools as well as home-schooled students. We average about 20-30 students.
Along with serious Bible study, you can expect to feel welcome, safe and enjoy the time. We do service projects in the community, go on trips, play some games and just enjoy hanging out. This is a growing youth group: we're growing in Christ, in relationships with one another and in numbers. We're also having a great time doing so.
Link to Google Calendar: HBC YOUTH
Questions? Contact Pastor Joel at 423-946-6409